. . . Recipes, Restaurants and Real Life Tips from an Emerald City Girl . . .

Monday, March 21

Send a S'more...

America's favorite campfire treat: the s'more. Sticky, gooey marshmallow combined with warm, melted chocolate inside a crumbly graham cracker sandwich. Delicious and very simple.


When I received a s'more in the mail last week, it instantly brightened my day. I had never seen or heard of anything like it. A little note accompanying the package directed me to the "Send a S'more" site - www.sendasmore.com

From the site, you can send an individually wrapped s'more to friends and family with everything they need to make the campfire treat: ingredients and a candle. Include a personalized note or let your identity remain a mystery. But rather than sending someone a congratulatory card or note of thanks, why not send a s'more? Or like my admirer did, why not send it just because?

Trust me; it will mean so much s'more : )

No comments: